I got 2 cards made, I was going to say today, but I see it's after midnight, so I got 2 cards made yesterday. It started raining at 4:30 a.m. yesterday morning and has been raining steadily all day. I am so glad we are at the top of the hill in our neighborhood because I know in my heart that our house we moved from 3 yrs. ago because of flooding is probably flooded.
Onto my cards, cause I think they turned out pretty cute.
The first card is for 3 challenges:
- The sketch is from http://stamping411.blogspot.com
- The colors are from http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com
- The 3rd challenge is for Mothermark's Happy Birthday over at http://cceestampers.blogspot.com she loves polka dots and teapots, hope she enjoyed her birthday cause this is late, but it's the thought that counts.
- The sketch is from http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com they were the first challenge I ever entered, so I like to credit those ladies for helping to create this challenge junkie.
- The 2nd challenge is back over at http://cceestampers.blogspot.com it is for their regular Monday challenge and it is CNFS-Sparkle Girl. We were to include the Faux Silk technique on our card, and since I had never tried this before it was a neat challenge within a challenge. It is the middle panel on the front of the card, I think it turned out pretty neat and I'll be using this technique some more. It was fun, there is a clickable link on the cceestampers blog for the instructions.
Supplies for Card 2: Card cut 6" X 12" folded in half from red textured card stock, white card stock, black card stock from my stash, Chatter Box Inc: Pink on Red hearts Designer paper, white tissue paper, UHU Glue Stick, Stamps: Inkadinkado: Heartstrings background stamp, Great Impressions: G244 Heart Girl, CTMH: C1257 Happy Birthday, D1309 Heartthrob, Michael's: Rhinestone stickers, Inks: Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black, CTMH: Z2116 Cranberry, Marvy LePlume: pale pink, crimson lake, bubble gum pink, CTMH markers: cranberry, baby pink, hollyhock, blush, Sakura Gelly Roll pen: Clear Star, Fiskars Punch: Threading Water.
It seems like alot of supplies when I list them like this. There's lots of talent on all these challenges, hope you browse around and admire everybodys pretties.
Thanks for viewing,