This card ended up fitting 5 Challenges:
- Stamps and Smiles SASSC 39 http://sasthefreshbatch.blogspot.com
- OCC-Inspiration Challenge Rustic Colors-Family Blessings http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com
- Challenge #10 http://kewlstamps-n-morechallenges.blogspot.com
- TPEC #40-Be Thankful http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com
- Challenge #23-Fall or use Leaves http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com
Supplies: Kraft Card Blank 4" X 5 1/2" Paper Reflections, Paper: The Paper Studio, Kraft paper: Marco's Paper, white card stock and vellum leaves from my stash, Stamps: CTMH: C1286 Goodness of Life, Stamps by Judith, Ink: Stampin Up: Ruby Red, Whispers: Chestnut, VersaMark Ink Pad, CTMH: gold embossing powder, Marvy Uchida: corner punch, Stampin Up: Round Tab punch, Sakura Gelly Roll pen: gold, Bazzill Basics: tiny gold brads, Michael's: ribbon.
I just have to add this to my post--to my surprise when I hopped over to enter Challenge #10 at Kewl Stamps-n-More I found I had been picked in the top 3 winners! Yea!! I get to add another winners badge to my blog.
Thanks for viewing,