Just a little tip thrown in here, when you die your silk flowers by dabbing them on you ink pad, make sure you allow time for them to dry or I guess you could hit them with the heat gun(make sure they don't fly away) or you could end up with finger prints somewhere you don't want them and have to kiss the area with some delicate dabbing sponge work to make sure they don't look like finger prints.
- The Sweet Stop SSS38-Sketch Challenge
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C19-Birthday
- The Pink Elephant Challenge TPEC #49-Birthday
- Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 12-What's New?(Wings of Friendship Stamp-Stampin Up)
- The Color Throwdown Color Throwdown #75- garden green, rich razzleberry, mellow moss
- Creative Inspirations Challenge 43-New Year-New Products!(Wings of Friendship-Stampin Up)
Thanks for viewing,