Susan at 52-Card Pick Up has a wonderful inspirational story over on her challenge blog. I chose to interpret Spreading Light as spreading sunshine and happiness wherever we go. My Mom always said it took less muscles in your face to smile than frown. Your sunny disposition will make more people happy than you even realize, try it, you'll like it.
I used some Memories Mists that I got on sale at Hobby Lobby for the background paper and it was a perfect match for my CTMH Goldrush embossing powder.
- Stamping 411 SSC135-Sketch
- 52-Card Pickup 52CP04-Spreading Light
- Saturday Spotlight SSHP15-Let the Sunshine In!!
- Pile It On! Challenge #3-Warm Wishes
- Sherrod Studio SSTT13-Monochromatic Color Scheme
Thanks for viewing,