Good Day Sunday, and it's Project Tuesday time for me. This one was a little difficult to photograph, hope you get the gist. The team just keeps coming up with great projects to challenge us to create outside our boxes.As you may have noticed I have really taken a liking to these make your own flowers. On this one I stamped some flower images, cut them out, inked the edges, mushed them together, fluffed them out and used the giant brad for the center, this will count for my cut it out, pop it up element. I have to give a big shout out to Gretchen Barron, she took the time to figure out all the measurements and graciously shared a great tutorial so that all of us ruler challenged people could get the most out of our new scallop trim punches. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but in all things worth while, practice, practice.
- Project Tuesday Gift Card Holder
- Stampin' Royalty SRC#8-Colour Challenge- green galore, summer sun, only orange, pixie pink
- Crafty Creations Challenge #56-Cut It Out & Pop It Up
- Design Dollies Recipe Challenge-3 circles, the color green, 2 different kinds of ribbon
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 101-Ribbon-tastic!
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥