You might notice a little different look to picture placement, I'm using the up dated version of editor that I found under Settings. I'm pretty sure with this I can have more choices on where I put my pictures in a post, so bear with the learning curve here, please, Thanks :-)
- Truly Scrumptious Challenge 25-Sketch
- The Color Throwdown CTD79-Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, Riding Hood Red
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge Challenge 4: Dazzle Us
- Paper Play Challenges '10-Week 6-Birthday for Someone Special
- Humble Pie Die-ing-the middle petals of my flower is the cuttlebug flower die
Supplies: Dk. ivory card blank 4" X 5 1/2" Halcraft, Papers: Stampin Up, Floral background paper unknown, Stamps: Stampin Up-Happy Moments, Ink: Stampin Up-Whisper White, Ruby Red, CTMH-Z2120 Garden Green, Cuttlebug embossing folder-Textile, Cuttlebug Die-Flowers, Stampin Up- word window punch, modern label punch, Fiskars Shape Cutter Template-Circles 1, Marvy sm. circle punch, The Paper Studio Spare Parts- mini heart brads, Michael's-Holiday ribbon, Michael's-rhinestone stickers, pop dots, glue dots.
Thanks for Viewing,