Well, this is Sunday and here's my project for Project Tuesday, I think Sunday's are just the day that everything seems to come together for a project. Boy, oh boy, today really blossomed.
11 Challenges this project is for. That may be a record for me, I'll have to start keeping better track of that statistic. There are a couple of challenge blogs that are new to me, I found them looking at Funkie Junkie's card on Pile It On! , you should hop over to her blog for some beautiful inspiration. I've become a big fan of hers.
I used my new Copic Spica Glitter pens, just love them, and tried to grunge up the hardware that goes with the Designer Label. It took the Sharpie gold paint pen great, but couldn't get any ink to stick, but I like it anyway. Not to shabby an endeavor for a quick little uppy from the sick bed.
- Project Tuesday CD Case
- The Play Date Cafe PDCC15-green, blue, black, rust
- CCEE Stmpers CCEE1005-Use Hearts and a Charm
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 98-Spots & Dots
- Our Creative Corner Masculine Valentine
- Raise The Bar Challenge #4-Heart to Heart Talk
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Challenge #44:Love is in the Air!
- Crafty Creations Challenge #53-Wings
- Pile It On! Challenge #5-To The One You Love
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge Challenge 3: Hearts
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C23-Be My Valentine
Thanks for viewing,