I used one of the other bunnies in this set to make my Easter cards last year. It's such a versatile set and these bunnies are so my idea of Easter bunnies I find myself reaching for this set most often this time of year.
There's a lot of masking on this card. I stamped the bunny, then put on cloud masks, bunny mask, stamped the grass,sponged on the blue sky, then removed the masks and finished coloring and stamping the rest of the scene. Wah Lah, Scene It!
I also masked the flowers on the belly band then stamped the Happy Easter in black, then masked the Happy Easter and stamped the flowers in Hollyhock.
- Sherrod Studio Tuesday Throwdown #20-Criss Cross Card
- Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge Challenge 11-Spring/Easter Theme
- Secret Saturday Crafter Challenge Challenge #75-Spring Has Sprung
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C-Spring Card
- Our Creative Corner OCC-Think Easter!
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Challenge #51: Scene It!
- Stamp Something Distressed Somethings-Challenge
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥