This cute little flap card, instructions compliments of Splitcoast Stampers and Rose Ann Reynolds. If you have found a better resource for projects and techniques for free than Splitcoast you need to let me know, so far I don't see how you can beat all the talent and generousity coming from that community.
Just a small aside before I list the challenges. Here is this ribbon again that when I pull ribbon for turquoise with some shine this comes out of my ribbon bin, but as you can see it photographs a very pretty royal blue, which also made the gable green paper that the cake is stamped on look blue. I have really enjoyed my light box setup, but I'm still photo challenged sometimes.
- "Just Us Girls" Challenge JUGS#24-All In A Flap
- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C28-Masculine Card
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Challenge #74-Anything Goes
- Cards For Men Challenge #6-Happy Birthday
- Artful Inkables AIC16-Birthday Card or Project
- Polka Doodles Week 10 Challenge-A Special Birthday or Milestone
- The Color Dare CD60-Real Red, More Mustard, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥