This card was challenging for sure. Once you learn how to cut your spiral, putting it together is not a problem. The challenging part is figuring out colors and what to put on you spiral inside. I always seem to do Project Tuesday on Sunday and I'm very late tonight, so without further explanation my list of challenges will have to explain themselves. I always make them clickable so you can visit the challenges I enter and not only see how I have interpreted the challenge, but alot of other very talented artists as well.
- Project Tuesday Spiral Pop-Up Card
- One Stitch at a Time Challenge #10-Flowers
- Our Creative Corner OCCC-Blooming Blossoms!
- Daring Cardmakers Die Cut Crazy
- Polka Doodles Week 16 Challenge-Monochromatic
- Stamp Something Charmed Somethings~Challenge
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥