I'm kind of new to the I Did It Creations Challenge Blog, but Trees aWard Digi Stamps has generously given us all a free digi(Little Joey) to use for the challenge this week, we got a free digi last week also. If you're new to digi's this is a good way to practice with them to see if you like the concept.
I also have to put in you haven't heard much clapping lately, but you're hearing some today. This has been a big week for me: First, my Christmas Ted card won Top 3 at Technostamper. Second, I got the Summer 2010 Just Cards! magazine in the mail yesterday and they published one of my Halloween cards in this issue(now you can't see the jumping up and down, but you can pretend). Third, I won first place at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog and you'd never guess, but it was on my Christmas Ted card also. I think everybody liked that White Liquid Applique I used on the card. I did too, it makes great snow and frosting.
I'm going to have to add a section on my side bar for the publications I've been in, this is my 4th time to be published now. I just had to brag somewhere. All my followers are so generous with their nice comments that part of the accolades go to them also for all the continued encouragement they give me for the worthiness of my cards and projects. Thank you followers and friends.
- OCC Weekly Sketch OCCSC20-Sketch
- I Did It Creations Challenge Blog Challenge #9-Be Creative(Open Challenge)
- Creative Inspirations Challenge 65-One For The Boys!
- Stampin' Royalty SR#24-Masculine Themed Project
- Tuesday Throwdown TT#4-Celebrate Summer
- Cupcake Craft Challenges Challenge95...One For The Boys
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog Challenge #17-Celebrations
- Just For Fun JFFF#16-Color Challenge-Green, Blue, Yellow
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥