This is a swing card for Project Tuesday. I've seen quite a few of these, but never attempted to make one. With the good instructions from Dawn Griffths it was a breeze. I just love the way the shoe turned out, running it through the embossing folder and going around the edge with a marker very carefully really set it off. I wore a lot of shoes like this in my high school and college years, but that's a long time ago and now I go for a much more comfortable walking experience.
A quick edit: I always forget to put in a link to the current sponsor at Tuesday Taggers, this week it's the wonderful Craft Barn, pop over and have a shop.
- Color Throwdown CTD#98-Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss
- Project Tuesday Open Swing Top Card
- Tuesday Taggers Shoes, Glorious Shoes!
- Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenges MCC18-Flower Power
- Paper Sundaes PSC24-Birthday Card
- One Stop Craft Challenge Week 86#Color Combo-Pink & Brown
- Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 58-Embossing
- Mark's Finest Papers SCFC#9-3 + Flowers on Card
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥