One of the challenges this is being entered into is to use a bargain stamp and tell how much you paid for it. Actually, you can't get much of a better bargain than free, yep, this set was a freebie to me from a friend. Another challenge is to use something from your stash, that would be the linen thread, I keep a stash of that but don't use it very often.
And, by the way this card is dedicated to One Stop Craft Challenge blog--this is their 100th week--kudos to them--they have beefed up their site, changed some of their rules to make it more inclusive for all of us and work very hard providing us with great challenges every week. One of my favorite places to play.
Okey Dokey---5 Challenges:
- One Stop Craft Challenge Week 100!-Congratulations
- The Paper Players Challenge #18-LeAnne's Theme Challenge-Monochromatic
- Paper Sundaes PSC38-Something From Your Stash
- Kelly Jo's Stamp Pad CCC#66-Your Favorite Color
- Just Scraps Challenge #21-Use a Bargain Stamp and Tell how much you paid
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥