A lot of elements have gone into this card, so it's fitting that it qualifies for 8 Challenges. It's been awhile since I've fitted one card into that many challenges.
I've used a digi pixie fairy from C.C. Designs, Copic markers, chalks, made my own flowers and buttons, used my black Spica glitter pen on her wings and spider webs and my white gel pen for some cute little dots. To bad I couldn't find a challenge that called for a scene, this one makes me ready to get my Trick or Treat bag ready for candy.
- Friday Sketchers Challenge #123-Sketch
- CCEE Stampers CCEE1040-Create a Card with Flowers You Make
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 133-Make You Own!
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #28-Orange Me Glad
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Challenge 21-Halloween
- Paper Sundaes PSC39-A Change of Season!
- Flutter by Wednesdays FBW#126-Fall Theme
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Challenge #80-"BFF! Buttons, Flowers, and Friend(ship)!"
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥