This card started it's life as an idea for the Crafty Cardmakers Fancy Folds challenge. Looking at all the other challenges that I might be able to combine-- this is the final product of a fun afternoon. I usually say I'm not the puzzle girl, but I do love fooling around with different folds and techniques.
One of the next challenges I looked at was Allsorts Challenge-Lets Play Bingo-I chose the 1st vertical row which is Brads, Buttons, punch. Hop over and see how the DT worked their Bingo cards.
It took four pictures to show the whole card. The first three are the outside of the card, first pulling the ribbon to the left, then if you just lift the ribbon to the right you've got a little place to write something and some clockworks, the final picture is the inside lifted open from the bottom, your final sentiment and
I CASED a card from Card Maker Magazines Fall issue of Fun Folds. Thanks to the card designed by Kathleen Paneitz I was inspired to create my card. Same folds and shapes, but with different papers and stamps it came out very different.
It's not hard to create and gives you lots of fun surfaces to decorate and write on.
- Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight-Fancy Fold
- Cards For Men Challenge No.21-Happy Birthday
- The Color Dare CD-80-Very Poppy Pizzazz Chips-Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
- CCEE Stampers CCEE1041-Incorporate Wood Into Project-Faux or Real
- Allsorts Challenge Week 74-Lets Play Bingo
- Mark's Finest Papers SCFC#25-Stitching on Card
- Our Creative Corner OCC Challenge-Embellishments!-ribbon, brads, buttons, eyelet, punched cogs.
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥