Happy October! We've had very fall like weather today, hope it holds. Fall is my favorite time of year.
I got kind of carried away with this card. First, I want to say a great big Thank You to Laurie at Doodle Pantry for all the kind emails and help during this time that I was replacing digis. This is a digi from The Doodle Pantry. Isn't this little bird cute, and this image comes with some sentiments also, love that.
With some sewing, some stickles, some Prima flowers, and these luscious fibers, Copic markers, don't forget the distressing, I really loaded up this 4" X 5 1/2" card. I usually make 5" X 6 1/2" cards because I don't think this size card can handle this much stuff, but that's the beauty of digis, you can size them to fit proportionally.
I don't know if you can tell or not, but I also raised up the bird and the sentiment, then my flower and leaves finish off the 3D effect. All in all, I'm pretty pleased.
- Cards For Men Challenge #20-Autumn
- Tuesday Taggers Here Comes Autumn
- Digital Tuesday Challenge Challenge #78-Thank You/Give Thanks
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #27-3D It!
- Raise The Bar Challenge #38-Flower At Least-2 ribbons/fibers, Lots of Leaves
- CCEE Stampers CCEE1039-Sketch
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥