This card started life as a white 5" X 6 1/2" blank. With some Stampin Up Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series paper and some ribbons from my ribbon stash, the Stampin Up Tags til Christmas stamp set and the Lg. Tag punch this turned out to be a very cute Tower of Presents.
Tag, you say, where's the tag? That's why it took 3 photos, so you could find the tag.
After I had my 3 presents attached to the front of the card, I cut off the excess around the presents very carefully. I only attached the top present on the bottom and two sides to leave room for the bow tag, it tucks nicely between the card blank and the present so it doesn't show on the inside.
- Bah! Humbug! Challenge 42...Presents...
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Challenge #22-Week 2-Winter Wonderland
- Just Inspirational Challenges Challenge 18-A Shaped Card
- CCEE Stampers CCEE1043-CAS Cards-Clean and Simple
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #31-Anything Goes
- Cards For Men Challenge #22-Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge OSAAT Challenge #37-"Christmas" Traditional or Modern
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Challenge #83: Hide and Seek-A Hidden Message
- The Paper Players Challenge #22-Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspired Project
Supplies: White Card Blank 5" X 6 1/2" Halcraft, Papers: Stampin Up Designer Series Paper Candy Cane Christmas, Real Red, Marina Mist, Stamps: Stampin Up-Tags til Christmas, Ink: Stampin Up-Riding Hood Red, Stampin Up Lg. Tag Punch, ribbons unknown, Scor-Tape.
Thanks for viewing,
Beverly G ♥